PSALM 23 ...


The Lord is my Shepherd = That's Guidance!

I shall not want = That's Abundance!

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures = That's Comfort!

He leadeth me beside the still waters = That's Nourishment!

He restoreth my soul = That's Restoration!

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness = That's Direction!

For His name sake = That's Hope!

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death = That's Courage!

I will fear no evil = That's Confidence!

For thou art with me = That's Relationship!

Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me = That's Love!

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies = That's Promise!

Thou annointest my head with oil = That's Commitment!

My cup runneth over = That's Fullness!

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life = That's Peace!

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord = That's Guaranteed!

Forever = That's Loyalty!

The Lord is definately CRAZY about both you and me! Let's celebrate and bask within His fullness! XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 103 ...