NEGATIVE THOUGHTS VS. POSITIVE THOUGHTS ...

The enemy will cause you to doubt God and His Word but I now declare in the name of the Lord Jesus, I will NOT doubt The Word of God.

The enemy will cause you to turn away from God but I now declare in the name of the Lord Jesus, He will NOT cause me to turn away from God, even in the slightest.

The enemy will tempt you to murmur against God but I now declare in the name of the Lord Jesus, He will NOT tempt me to murmur against God and therefore I will stand on the Lord's Word.

The enemy will cause you to reject God's voice and His word but I now declare in the name of the Lord Jesus, He will NOT cause me to reject God's loving voice or His Word by ALL means.

The enemy will steal the fear of God out of your heart but I now declare in the name of the Lord Jesus, He will NOT steal the fear of God out of my heart.

The enemy will cause you to fear man more than you fear God but I now declare in the name of Jesus, He will NOT cause me to fear man more than how I fear God.

The enemy will cause you to reject God's will and follow your own self will but I now declare in the name of the
Lord Jesus, He will NOT cause me to reject God's will or follow my own self will.

The enemy will deceive you into compromising what God has spoken to you but I now declare it in the name of the Lord Jesus, He will NOT deceive me into compromising what God has spoken into my spirit.

O Heavenly Father, I thank you for your words of wisdom & knowledge within my spirit this day as I read them. O Father, Lord God of Heaven and Earth, I now receive them into my spirit in the mighty name of Jesus I pray, Amen & Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 103 ...